Monday 15 January 2018

Monday...already?

Hello friends

Just stopping by to wish you all a good start to the week.
As mentioned, it's all gone a little awry in the Emberson household
with poorly cat and winter snuffles but we are nearly back on track.

Elliott returns to Uni today and I'm hitting the cabin very soon.
I'm working on projects that I will be demoing at the trade show,
Stitches in Birmingham next month and I will be sharing
them with you too.

In between more pre-orders have been uploaded to the website
(oh yes, I made Elliott work while he was on Uni break!)
This collection is Flower Garden by Sharyn Sowell for Spellbinders.
She is the lady that does marvelous paper cutting
and kindly did this one of Bella.
I've now got it framed in my cabin.


I'm already in love with her designs and especially Bird on the Cherry Branch.
 
You can view all the pre-orders on the website here.

Also on the website there is a 30% discount on the Christmas category,
expires tomorrow, just put the code CHRISTMAS30
in the coupon box on the shopping basket/cart page.
It applies to all crafty goodies here.

OK, I promise tomorrow I will have 'makes' to show you :)

Take care friends.


9 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I'm glad you are getting over the snuffles, I think we are all in need of some sunshine. The new pre-order dies look interesting, and lovely cut out picture of Bella.

Have a good day
Chris xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love the look of the new dies.
Lydia
X

hazel young said...

A gorgeous paper cut of Bella. Love the dies set and card. Glad everything is getting back to normal xx hazel

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Glad your on the mend!
New Dies look good!
Love Marg

Teresa Doyle said...

These are wonderful Christine. I love the silhouette of your pooch.

nattyboots said...

Glad everyone is on the mend Christine ,lovely cut out of Bella.
Elaine H X

Anonymous said...

Wow that paper cut of Bella is fabulous and the die you have highlighted I'm sure will prove popular. Glad you are all on the mend but don't go overdoing it though, best wishes Jackie x

Laura O said...

Loving the new dies. Laura O Springfield

Anne Owens said...

Beautiful dies Christine. I love them.
Love Anne Owens xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...